• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Seattle shooting leaves 'multiple' victims, suspect on the loose, reports say

Reptile

NES Member
Seattle police officers are searching for a suspected gunman who fled a shooting involving multiple victims Wednesday, the department said.

Shots rang out around 5 p.m. near Pine Street and 4th Avenue, less than a half-mile from a separate officer-involved shooting that occurred hours before.

One of my best friends is a cop in Seattle, sent a message last night just to check on him and see if he’s good to go after seeing that.

He laughed and said ya I’m good, I’m standing up to my f***ing ankles in piss, shit, rain and stink. He was assigned to a homeless camp/tent city for his shift. Great use of manpower and tax dollars.

One of my best friends is a cop in Seattle, sent a message last night just to check on him and see if he’s good to go after seeing that.

He laughed and said ya I’m good, I’m standing up to my f***ing ankles in piss, shit, rain and stink. He was assigned to a homeless camp/tent city for his shift. Great use of manpower and tax dollars.

Who did he piss off (heh!) to get that assignment?

Who did he piss off (heh!) to get that assignment?

Most likely the political pussies running these agencies these days. He’s a former Army Ranger, NCO, combat veteran and SWAT officer now. They can’t have somebody like that looking for murderers, it would be racist.

Round peg round hole, doesn’t exist anymore. Put him in a homeless camp instead and send a couple chics and trans cops after the really bad people.

Most likely the political pussies running these agencies these days. He’s a former Army Ranger, NCO, combat veteran and SWAT officer now. They can’t have somebody like that looking for murderers, it would be racist.

Round peg round hole, doesn’t exist anymore. Put him in a homeless camp instead and send a couple chics and trans cops after the really bad people.

Only in Seattle would they consider that detail a productive use of time for a person with his skills.....ok, maybe the entire west coast. But you get my point.

Seattle is another D-rat dumping ground. They need to do what the yellow vests are doing. Right in front of the Governors office.
1579867599261.png

Seattle is another D-rat dumping ground. They need to do what the yellow vests are doing. Right in front of the Governors office.
View attachment 326795
Progressive cities are like terminal cancer tumors. They will grow and spread until they destroy the host. It can't be reasoned with. It can't be voted out. It must be stopped or it will consume us all. As long as there's cheap money, football and beer the American people won't rise up against it.

65 arrests. Clearly no serious jail time between them. Nice.

Remember in the 80's and 90's when someone like that fell through the cracks and the politicians actually tightened crap up and got dirtbags off the street? Me too. Good times. No iPhones but people didn't defend criminals individually or as a class of citizen.

Back
Top Bottom