Shiny .38 snub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been through quite a few snubbies with different grips.. The Ajax grips all look really nice, but they are no fun to shoot.

I'd happily sell/ trade you the Barami grips I have. Don't remember what color they are, I think white. Shot them once, and never again..

But, you'd probably be best off with the boot grips, they make snubbies managable and a lot of fun to shoot. I love them now that I have discovered those..

In the four or five threads you've started in the last few days people have given you some very good suggestions. You seem that you do not like the answers or just like stirring the pot. You'll learn a lot if you take the time to listen.

Do yourself a favor and pick yourself up a good .22 (Ruger MkIII, S&W 617 or whatever floats your boat). It will pay for itself by the money you save on ammo.

If you insist on getting a centerfire revolver get a S&W 686 or Ruger GP100 in 4" or 6". You can start off with light .38spl loads and work up to .357 magnum. A snubnose is not a good first gun.

Mods let people post inflammatory bullshit like this, and then come down hard on me for coming to my own defense.

It's not everybody else, It's you! This is the second thread you started today that has gone FUBAR. There will be 25 other threads that start today from other members that we will not have any issues with. Why don't you spend some time actually reading different threads on the forum, and in a few weeks when you have your "LTC-B" in your hands ask questions you don't yet understand but truly want answers too?

OR..
You might just want to skip all of the advise here and go straight to a Charter Bulldog snubbie in 44 mag with Ajax pearl grips..

just a though.. A lot of bang for you buck there...

We're done here.

Mossy Oak, grow a thicker skin. Seriously, read almost every other thread on this site and see how everybody but you responds to a little ribbing.

Also notice how almost nobody bumps his own thread if someone doesn't answer his question in 5 minutes.

Get with the program and stop reporting threads that don't break the rules. Nobody likes a whiner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom