Shotgun Camera

N.E. CHARTERS

Banned
[smile][grin][wink]

With a tad of modification this would be a great idea to mount a Digital Camer on a shotgun for getting thouse Duck Blasting shots. Might need a time delay to compensate for shot sring or just trigger the camera in video mode?

lrg_camera_gun.jpg

I think I've seen where people who want to participate in hunting but don't feel like killing game will take a camera. Back at the camp, a photo is as good as a kill with the other guys. Something like this might make it even more realistic.

It would be cool if someone could make a little mini camera, and put it into a bullet, so you can see your route to and then all the way through an unsuspecting animal!

I'd pay for that!

A Bullett Cam?

Just like the Colonoscopy Pill Camera. Give it a try. [wink]

I wonder if it could withstand the G force of acceleration.

Maybe some Govt Grant money out there to do a comprehensive study??

someone already makes a rifle scope that does that. I think it was in American Rifleman a while back.

Ahh.. here it is: http://adkoptics.com/en/

That would be an outstanding training tool. You could use the video to review sight picture and any movement caused by breathing, trigger pull, or anything else. Shame I can't justify dropping a grand on a scope.

It would be cool if someone could make a little mini camera, and put it into a bullet, so you can see your route to and then all the way through an unsuspecting animal!

I'd pay for that!

I think I'd get a little dizzy from the rifling spin....well, a bit dizzier than I am now, anyway :) would be way cool though.

That would be an outstanding training tool. You could use the video to review sight picture and any movement caused by breathing, trigger pull, or anything else. Shame I can't justify dropping a grand on a scope.

They are promoting putting them on cops guns so you can see the scene the officer is shooting into "as he sees it". This seems a dangerous thing as the still shot does not capture the greater context and lacks the temporal dimension. Could go very badly in front of a jury even with a fully just shooting. Kind of goes along the same lines as that lame company in NH that wants to etch S/N's on firing pins...

Back
Top Bottom