Shoulder Fired, Laser Sighted, Air Poweered Weapon. UK Legal!

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3048803/Its-war-and-peas-with-this-shooter.html

A CHAMPION pea shooter was aiming for glory again yesterday after creating a state of the art "weapon" - complete with laser sight.

George Hollis, 59, has won the World Peashooting Championships four times.

Today he takes on 150 rivals from across the globe who will use tripods and lightweight carbon tubes to hit a dartboard-sized putty target from 12ft.

But electrical engineer George plans to blow them away with his assassin-style pea shooter that would make Dennis the Menace drool.

It even has a laser sight and grip and shoulder rest for stability.

But despite all that, George, taking part in the contest at Witcham Cambs, still admits: "When it comes down to it it's about peas and

It's a pretty cool pea shooter, in a techno-geek kind of way, click link to see pic.

But it's sad that this is all they can have under most conditions in the UK.
The formerly Great Britain, that once had a kick-ass navy and ruled a good chunk of the world, has fallen this far.
[sad2]

It's funny that I just caught one of the gun shows this week...I think, Best Defense, Survival, and they were recommending that a blow gun is a pretty good addition to any bug out or hunkering down preparation (for small game, etc.).

I believe I recall though, that blowguns, like many other things that are fun, are illegal in MA.

Back
Top Bottom