Show's you may be seeing me at...

Well, i just got the line up of the shows that it looks like I'll be working for the next year or so...

Just a sneak peak of where and when the shows are going to be for the next year.

Oct 7 & 8, 2006 West Springfield

Dec 9 & 10, 2006 West Springfield

Jan 27 & 28, 2007 Marlboro

Feb 24 & 25, 2007 Danvers

Mar 10 & 11, 2007 West Springfield

Sept 22 & 23, 2007 Marlboro

Oct 6 & 7, 2007 West Springfield

Dec 8 & 9, 2007 West Springfield

As I was told, these are Subject to change with or without notice. [smile]

I was planning on running to the springfield show as well. How do NESers identify themselves? Do we order t-shirts fromn this site and wear them?

Well, you can find me at the Powder Keg Tables...

Other than that, yes it's been mostly with NES clothing. Or when you tell someone that you met them, and they see someone else, they yell..

"HEY!!! THIS IS DACE!" While pointing at you so the whole show is looking at you. LOL!

Well, true to form, the first day of September 2007 Marlboro gun show is on Yom Kippur, the Jewish High Holidays, so I won't be there on that Saturday. Maybe on Sunday working the GOAL table.

Weather permitting, I'll be at the Marlboro show in January. Otherwise, I have no expectations to attend any others in that list. Could change if we put a Big E show and NES event together out West! <Hint!>

Other than that, yes it's been mostly with NES clothing. Or when you tell someone that you met them, and they see someone else, they yell..

"HEY!!! THIS IS DACE!" While pointing at you so the whole show is looking at you. LOL!

lol...what'd I do????[rofl]

Len, I will see what I can do, but it would probably have to be the dec show. Oct is up in the air for Alan and his unit coming home so I am not commiting to anything. Kids return home taking precedence. Sorry.[smile] Plus junior and his wife will be having the baby soon also. Family taking priority.

Well, i just got the line up of the shows that it looks like I'll be working for the next year or so...

Just a sneak peak of where and when the shows are going to be for the next year.

Oct 7 & 8, 2006 West Springfield

Dec 9 & 10, 2006 West Springfield

Jan 27 & 28, 2007 Marlboro

Feb 24 & 25, 2007 Danvers

Mar 10 & 11, 2007 West Springfield

Sept 22 & 23, 2007 Marlboro

Oct 6 & 7, 2007 West Springfield

Dec 8 & 9, 2007 West Springfield

As I was told, these are Subject to change with or without notice. [smile]

Will DEFINITELY be at the Danvers show - that's only ~ 20 minutes from my house. It's even closer than the DiPrete Seabrook or Salem NH shows...

Sue, I wasn't even hinting at this year!

NES Pumpkin Shoot is same day as Big E, so Pumpkin Shoot wins for me!

Big E shows are becoming a big disappointment, shrinking to ~1/2 the number of tables advertised, $5 parking, only arrogant Steve allowed to sell ammo and sometimes 1 component dealer, and a long/expensive drive.

Winter is dicey for planning due to weather. The May/June show I used to like with the old mil-surp exhibits (look, not buy) but even they've shrunk in size.

Lance Walton (Walton Gun Supply) has quit doing gun shows as of the Concord NH show (I had a long talk with him) and he used to take up 1/2 an aisle (on both sides) with holsters/cleaning supplies. So that adds to Carole's "dead space" gap.

Reminds me of the scene from Jurasic Park:
Dodson!! Dodson!! We've got Dodson Here!!

Len, you're not going to the Danvers show?

Three problems with Danvers:

- Too small (250 tables as advertised by Carole . . . with her 50% track-record for Big E!!).

- It's a waste of time to go that far for such a small show. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't 150 tables (or LESS) occupied with her track record.

- Logical way to get there is thru the Big Dig tunnel system. I have NO FAITH in the safety, now or in the future and don't plan on driving thru it ever again. Going around it is possible, but a royal PITA . . . so the trip must be worthwhile for me. This one isn't.

Good to know Len.[wink] I could always plan for the Spring show then.[grin] I had been thinking of just a meet and greet too. We will have to see how things play out.

C-pher, it's apparently a much smaller hall.

Someone posted (not sure if it was on NES or elsewhere) info from the pickup flier that Carole had out in Marlboro. It was stated as 250 tables . . . which is the max and means it will be much less.

Back
Top Bottom