Sick of the damn Amish

Call Lebanon Levi. No one in the community does shit without his say so.

View attachment 642460

That was a pretty funny show. Around the time when TLC (remember - TLC stands for THE LEARNING CHANNEL not TENDER LOVING KINDNESS) was running those gypsy ho shows. You had the slutty crazy younger b-word who, depending on the episode or show, was getting married, married, banging 5 guys at once or pissing off her momma. Then, better than that, was the older crazy "gypsy" (can they even say that anymore???) chick who used straight bleach to whiten her teeth and motor oil to get a tan. ROFL!!!!

My house here in MO was built by the Amish in 1957. Frame is all rough cut true dimension lumber, cedar flooring top and bottom. Electricity added about 10 years later, not owned by Amish by then We have Amish buggy signs everywhere. About 10 miles down the road there is a Mennonite country store...home cooked everything, grass fed beef, etc.

I grew up very near Amish country. They make great cheese too. If you’re ever driving through Amish areas, you should stop in to a shop and pick up some cheese and sausages

They have Amish in Maine too, I saw some a few weeks ago up in Cornish.

And new York and Vermont

And new York and Vermont
Up in the Northeast Kingdom, Amish younger sons have been buying up the dairy farms that have been abandoned or the families don’t want to farm any more. It’s helping maintain the rural agricultural culture and economy and beats the f*** out of yet another skiing condo community for NYC dickweeds fleeing the shitty Of New York.

BRING MORE AMISH!!!

Up in the Northeast Kingdom, Amish younger sons have been buying up the dairy farms that have been abandoned or the families don’t want to farm any more. It’s helping maintain the rural agricultural culture and economy and beats the f*** out of yet another skiing condo community for NYC dickweeds fleeing the shitty Of New York.

BRING MORE AMISH!!!
I don't know what that is... vermont and upstate new york are the nebraska of the North East to me

Back
Top Bottom