Sig Mosquito Mass Compliant?

They did say that it can be picky about ammo but the guy told me what to use and what not to use.

Can you tell us which brands they recommend and which they advise against?

Sorry, I don't mean to be thin skinned

I'm really not..

All I was trying to express was that that the internet is a wonderful source of "potentially" good information. What often happens is that people who don't really understand the mechanics of a firearm go on the internet and trash it because they had a problem.

That's fine, but what happens is that it becomes an urban legend and nobody bothers to go any further than what they read on the internet.

I've learned over time that these internet warnings can be very instructive.

But it is important that you go further before investing in anything. That's why I always call the source.

Yes, the customer service people at Sig have an interest in protecting their brand, but then it is a pretty good brand to begin with, isn't it?

It's not like I'm buying a Ho Chi Minh, Inc., Mosquito.

Sigarms has an excellent customer service reputation. I balance what they say with what I read on the internet and make a decision. If you disagree with my decision that is fine. But that doesn't mean I'm a moron.

If I had listened to all the internet "experts" I never would have bought a New Ruger Vaquero.

But I listened, read and investigated and came to my own conclusion...that even IF there were problems with the gun, Ruger would make it right. It is a fine gun and I intend to keep it forever.

I feel the same way about Sig, Smith & Wesson, Beretta, etc.

Anyway, I always appreciate the input from people on the wires, but as I said..I don't take anything as Gospel.

I personally don't claim to be an expert on anything, except how to piss women off.

Cheers!
News

Back
Top Bottom