WTS Sig Sauer P232

Hwy Htr

NES Member
I have a Sig P232 in .380 , stainless steel, rubber molded grips, night sights ( probably need 2b replaced as they don't glow much anymore) and 4 magazines. Gun Manufactured in 2010, comes with original box but didn't have the manual when I bought in 2013. This is a safe queen, has maybe 100 round through it between 1st owner and myself. This gun's condition reflects that. This gun was bought at Four Season's when I lived in Ma. so its a Mass compliant gun. It currently resides in N.H.
Sig2.jpg
Sig 4.jpg
Sig.jpg
Sig 3.jpg

Location: Nashua,NH area. Prefer transfer through a FFL. Will split fee.

Price: $750.00

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom