Singletary Rod & Gun - Sutton, MA

Any a member of, or familiar with Singletary? I joined recently as it is the closest range to my house and due to family/work, and everything else in between, have not got a chance to really experience the club. And meetings are held at times I am not available.

Singletary Rod and Gun Club - Oxford, MA

Is anyone a member of this club? I am considering applying for a membership and would like some additional info. Website is not very detailed.

I belonged several years ago. Not a bad club. No trap range. Closed down because of lead in wet lands? I live in Bellingham so it was a little bit of a haul for me.

Singletary Rod & Gun Club

Does anyone here belong to SR&G? I used to belong 35 years ago and want to join again. Just curious how much. Their website has everything but the cost of membership.
Rick<><

Any a member of, or familiar with Singletary? I joined recently as it is the closest range to my house and due to family/work, and everything else in between, have not got a chance to really experience the club. And meetings are held at times I am not available.

I live in Millbury and used to belong back in 1974. I shot there recently. The rifle range is still very nice and it has two nice ponds to fish in. There is also archery being shot where the trap range was. Too bad the trap got shut down. It was great trap range.
Rick<><

Is anyone a member of this club? I am considering applying for a membership and would like some additional info. Website is not very detailed.

I just filled out the application online and then printed it. Here's the deal. It's $100.00 per year plus a $50.00 fee that can be worked off at the club. You have to send the application and your check to the membership chairman. Also a current member has to sponsor you by signing the application. I'll get the address of the membership chairman and post it later today.

I actually spoke to someone at the club last week. He is going to be giving me a tour in a few weeks. Let me know what you think. It is about 3 miles from my house.

I actually spoke to someone at the club last week. He is going to be giving me a tour in a few weeks. Let me know what you think. It is about 3 miles from my house.

My friend that belongs there, also lives in Oxford, I'm in Millbury. My only regret is that the trap range isn't running anymore. But otherwise it's a good place.

I do now belong there. Very nice range, outdoor archery and pond. They have a lot of members but it doesn't get alot of use. I am often the only one on the range on summer weekends. Only prior to hunting season does it get busy.

I am going to try to shoot the summer archery league.

I'm in Millbury and called the club Friday. I am going to go down and check it out. I need an active member to sponsor me if all looks good I would like to join. $150.00 for first year $110.00 each additional year. you also can work at the club during functions and get some cash off. I have no problem with that. Heading down on Monday to fill out app., hope all goes well.

anyone have any current info on this club? i dont see any mention of pistol ranges on their site. thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

anyone have any current info on this club? i dont see any mention of pistol ranges on their site. thanks!

I'm a member there & have been for years. Relatively quiet club. They have a nice rifle range (with covered shooting benches) that is marked out to a 125yd back stop and then there's another backstop at 265yds. They do a couple shooting leagues & day matches that look fun.
There is no trap shooting there and for years I have been hearing they were bringing it back but they have not. No dedicated pistol area (would be nice) but you can shoot pistols on rifle range.
A section of the old trap range is used for archery now but I am not too familiar with it.
There's a nice fishing pond that hosts some events/derbys during the seasons. A big covered gazebo & function hall are both available to rent for private functions - no BYOB for anything tho as there is also a clubhouse bar room.
If you are looking for a decent club to shoot at (more rifle oriented) its not bad and is reasonably priced. I would really like to see trap or sporting clays & a dedicated pistol area tho.
Feel free to ask any questions here or come check out the club...

I'm a member there & have been for years. Relatively quiet club. They have a nice rifle range (with covered shooting benches) that is marked out to a 125yd back stop and then there's another backstop at 265yds. They do a couple shooting leagues & day matches that look fun.
There is no trap shooting there and for years I have been hearing they were bringing it back but they have not. No dedicated pistol area (would be nice) but you can shoot pistols on rifle range.
A section of the old trap range is used for archery now but I am not too familiar with it.
There's a nice fishing pond that hosts some events/derbys during the seasons. A big covered gazebo & function hall are both available to rent for private functions - no BYOB for anything tho as there is also a clubhouse bar room.
If you are looking for a decent club to shoot at (more rifle oriented) its not bad and is reasonably priced. I would really like to see trap or sporting clays & a dedicated pistol area tho.
Feel free to ask any questions here or come check out the club...
thanks for reply. im looking to purchase a house in Dudley so am trying to find a decent range locally that has indoor pistol also. currently belong to Taunton and love the convenience of indoor and/or 24hour range due to my wonky work hours.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom