Small Step For Bass Pro, your Voice was heard...

So, while it's not a reloading department. And well, it's not even reloading supplies.

But, when we opened, we were told that they didn't think that there was a call for black powder. True Black Powder, so we didn't carry it.

We had enough people place sugestion cards into the Sugestion Box for them to order black powder.

So, now you can get true black powder at BPS.

So, the more suggestion cards that we can get into that box, the quicker we can get reloading supplies into the store.

Probably because an order from Bass Pro comes from a central warehouse out of state. That would be my guess why they might not want to ship in the state.

What about:

"Fight the Attorney General so you can sell guns like in the free states"[smile]

Here Here!!!

Are you sending letters to them to do something?? Or are you just sitting and waiting for something to happen? I complain, but I work there...the more people send letters to cooperate, the more noise it will make.

People wrote and asked for Black Powder, and it worked. People are talking to us, but not doing much for reloading...no one is really sending things to Corp about the laws.

Wait a minute .... If bass Pro has a physical storefront in Foxboro , why can't they mail order to us ?

I've been trying to find this out. I mean, Bass Pro has a license to sell Ammo in Mass. So, I've been asking how that would work.

It would be a 3 way win if they could do it :

We could buy case lots and reloading components

BPS could make mucho bucks.

Our State .gov's eyes would get really big and then they would all spontaneously combust.

Back
Top Bottom