So I just stippled my M&P9c....

So tonight I decided to take the chance and stipple my entire M&P9c and all I can say is why did I not do this earlier. I was quite easy but very time consuming, it took almost 2 hours ha. I am very happy with the outcome and I will defiantly be doing this to all of my polymer pistols, hell I might even try make it a business. Let me know what you think, all comments and questions welcomed. Also First Post!

Left
ligNvoC.jpg

Right
5OZz8Ly.jpg

Underside and trigger guard
6K6b5Oy.jpg

Back
SducjMF.jpg

Looks pretty dope. How do you do this, ive been meaning to look into it... now do you think under the trigger guard will end up bothering your finger while extended shooting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I did it with a wood burning tool that I picked up at a hobby shop for like 15 bucks. Only time will tell about the trigger guard but I usually shoot with gloves on, either way it gives really good positive friction for handling. I also see it possibly wearing down slightly after extended use.

The problem with grip is if you have it where you don't need it it's called "abrasion" on the skin.

Nice work overall but I'm using some 3 & 400 grit wet/dry on certain areas of my pistol to make it more enjoyable.

i also like how you stippled in front of the take down lever if you happen to be a right hand shooter). I got decal grips for my glock, and i wanted something where i index my thumb on the frame, but to pin was in the way, so i cut my own piece out of the excess grip material, punched a hole and bada bing 20130122_104821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom