So... Where can I shoot my gun?

As some people know, I was trying to find round-nose lead ammo for my Makarov, and did not find anything so far. However, there are a lot of FMJ ammo availible. It is not allowed at Stony Brook Rod and Gun Club, where I had applied for the memebership. Does anyone know a range where it is allowed and where I can come with my gun and shot without becoming a formal member?
Thanks!

Wayne... look under her Join Date - notice the location. She needs something in RI, or she needs to get a Non-Res MA LTC first. [slap]

Yelena,
Look up Massasoit Gun Club. It's an indoor pistol range located in East Providence, and it's very nice. You are allowed to shoot jacketed ammo there as well. It's been a while since I was a member there, so I can't give you specifics on guests, but perhaps you could join as a member.

Tim

Perhaps this will help get the message across...[wink]
Yeah, I may have been too subtle when I wrote this:

Wayne... look under her Join Date - notice the location. She needs something in RI, or she needs to get a Non-Res MA LTC first. [slap]

Seems like reading comprehension just isn't some folks' strong point. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom