WTS SOLD PENDING

michaelpelosillc

Dealer
NES Member
For Sale: The lower receiver is a factory new/unfired Spike's Tactical Crusader. The upper receiver and handguard are Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced, which uses a proprietary barrel nut locking system, which allows for easy change of handguards and barrels. The barrel is an unthreaded 20" precision barrel from BCA. The upper receiver was used once on a different lower with both .223 and 22LR. The pivot pins on the lower are made by KNS Precision, and they are rotation/friction based, meaning no additional tools for installation or removal - a "plug and play" solution. No flip-up sights, but a Bushnell TRS25 Optic is included.

This comes with a charging handle. For an extra fee I can include the once-used .22LR conversion BCG by CMMG. In all, this is a "Like New" AR build with easily changed barrels/handguards, amongst other things.

For sale to MA residents, this will have a fixed stock and the barrel is already unthreaded. For NH residents, it's a Spike's Tactical telescoping stock that came as part of the complete lower.

Condition: Factory New/Unfired Lower Receiver, Upper receiver has been used once for roughly 200 rounds.

Price: $520 w/ out the CMMG 22LR Conversion BCG. $600 with.

Contact me with any questions you may have, or to make an appointment for transfer if interested.

Thanks,
Mike
www.civilian-supply.com

Attachments

• IMG_1754.jpg
    IMG_1754.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1755.jpg
    IMG_1755.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1756.jpg
    IMG_1756.jpg