WTS Sold please delete

Rob_Krim

NES Member

Description : mint, brand new looking pre ban Hungarian sa-85. Fired very little, definitely under 500 rounds. Looks like a brand new rifle. Fit and finish is impeccable. Much better than a run of the mill Chinese rifle. The Hungarians made a high quality ak copy. A true gem. Only selling because some things popped up and I can be without 1 less ak so I figured I’d do something stupid and sell my nicest one. I live in Plymouth but I work in Brockton so I can meet at any ffl shop in between, so Weymouth, Holbrook, bridgewater, Halifax etc. would prefer to do ffl because I’m pretty sure I’m out of personals for the year untill January 1st. Will come with a couple run of the mill pre ban mags. No case or box so buyer will have to provide one. I have an older iPhone so the picture quality absolutely sucks but I assure you it looks like a brand new rifle, no nicks or scuffs or any rust/pitting. The finish is a superb deep blue color.

Accessories : read above

Selling Terms : cash (PayPal friends and family accepted at a 4% fee)

Price : 2300

Contact Information: pm here

Pictures:
(optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_1490.jpeg
    IMG_1490.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom