Sold - Pls delete.

JedSxNE

NES Member
$1200 OBRO

Up for sale is my stainless Super Redhawk 454 Casull // 45LC revolver. Used it for charity events for 'big bore' shooting experience. Its in great shape, please see pictures, and please ask any questions. Awesome gun, no visible marks, cylinder and lock up are flawless. Asking $1200 with 140rds included.

Has original grey Ruger case, manual, etc. Adjustable sights and front porting in the barrel make it a good shooter. No shipping. Cash or Zelle. MA-compliant revolver, eFA-10 after 01JAN22.
Thanks for looking and God Bless.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_9517.jpg
    IMG_9517.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_9520.jpg
    IMG_9520.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_9518.jpg
    IMG_9518.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_9519.jpg
    IMG_9519.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
$1200 OBRO

Up for sale is my stainless Super Redhawk 454 Casull // 45LC revolver. Used it for charity events for 'big bore' shooting experience. Its in great shape, please see pictures, and please ask any questions. Awesome gun, no visible marks, cylinder and lock up are flawless. Asking $1200 with 140rds included.

Has original grey Ruger case, manual, etc. Adjustable sights and front porting in the barrel make it a good shooter. No shipping. Cash or Zelle. MA-compliant revolver, eFA-10 after 01JAN22.
Thanks for looking and God Bless.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
Bump

Back
Top Bottom