SOLD PreBan Colt AR-15A2 for a STEAL

EagleScout17

NES Member

Description : All original, all correct Preban 1988 Colt AR-15A2. An excellent rifle in great shape, some scratches and scuffs by the selector from range wear. The sear block has been removed, allowing modern triggers to be used if you choose to. This rifle is nearly identical to the M16a2 that the US military used in the 1980s through the 2000's. Complete with bayonet lug, flash hider, pistol grip, etc. If you're buying an AR-15, you either have a real Colt with the pony on it, or you wish you did. Everyone else is charging crazy money for their preban rifles at $2,500 to $3,500 up to almost $4,000: Not me. My basement flooded and I'm selling at a steal of a price for $2,000.

Accessories :
One preban 30rd magazine.

Selling Terms : FA-10 or FFL on Buyer's Dime, Cash is King

Price : $2,000 firm, a steal compared to everyone else. My basement flooded and I've got to sell ASAP. SOLD

Contact Information:
PM here.

Pictures:
IMG-6498.jpg
IMG-6497.jpg
IMG-6501.jpg
IMG-6492.jpg
IMG-6493.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom