Some Good News in the C-pher Household..

Well, we were waiting for the first three months to pass.

We're still a week or so out, but we feel that we're safe. Losing one will make you cautious to tell people.

But we're expecting our second child. We already have one bundle of joy...well as much joy as you can get at two years old. Well, joy when she's been fed or had a nap. :D :D No, she's really a pretty good kid.

But we're expecting Feb 2nd. Which is awful close to Nicolle's birthday on Feb 6th. Which I hope doesn't happen because I believe that everyone in a family should have their own birthday.

Here's a couple of our first, Hadley.

HadleyJune2005059.jpg

HadleyJune2005143.jpg

Anyway, we're excited, and can't wait to have more running around the house.

It just give me more wee ones in the house to teach to shoot when they get older.

Thanks everyone. We're pretty excited.

Altough my Mom said that she might have to kidnap the next one. Being that Hadley is, as my mom says, "Already Speaking Yankee."

This happened when she was up here, saw her playing with the pots and pans and asked Hadley what she was doing. She told her, "Cooking." My mom asked what and she said, "Suppah."

I thought that my mom was going to faint. It was pretty funny.

Mazel Tov, Chris!!

Best of luck to you and Nicolle (that's your wife's name, right?). We'll be looking for the birth announcement in February.

Ross

Congrats. She's adorable and I love spoiling everyone elses kids and then giving them back.Hope your wife has an easy pregnancy. :D

MrsWildweasel said:
Congrats. She's adorable and I love spoiling everyone elses kids and then giving them back.Hope your wife has an easy pregnancy. :D

That's really funny you say that. Nicolle's Dad (yes Ross, that's her name) had a shirt that reads, "A Granddad's job: Feed her Chocolate and send her home."

Back
Top Bottom