Some NESer needs to buy this gun shop in Whitefield, NH!

Some NESer really needs to snag this store!

http://www.bizbuysell.com/Business-Opportunity/Very-Profitable-Gun-Shop-Business/613992

I'm not advertising for them, not affiliated, yada-yada. I know they're pretty well thought of in the North Country. If I had that kind of cheddar, I'd jump. That income is a pretty good living up there.

Different kind of group buy?

We can make it like the food co-ops where if you work at the store a few hours a week you get a nice discount on everything you buy there...

If, say, a thousand of us chip in, each of us would only have to work an eleven minute shift once a week to keep the shop open 24 hours a day.

Of course, each of the thousand of us would have to chip in the cost of a Glock to buy the place.

Inventory not included in asking price.

You get a gun shop, but no guns?????

Inventory is highly variable. It's almost never included in a business asking price.

They do break it out as a separate item, for $390,000 at the time of the listing. It would be adjusted at closing.

Under a million bucks, for pre-tax earnings of almost a quarter million. Bruce Williams would call that a buying opportunity.

Their Facebook update today, after their 40th (and final) annual sale (I was there on Thursday, and it was insanely packed!)

Our 40th Anniversary Sale is over. Wow! By far, the busiest three days we've ever had in the store, including all the previous sales.

It was very tough ... so many people and so much to handle all at once ... we felt like jugglers.

Everyone was patient and more than willing to wait for us to get to them. My thanks to our factory reps ... Rick, Tom, Todd, and Jim ... who were all a big help. And of course, thanks to our daughter Leah Holz who was behind the counter every minute of every day of the sale.

We sold nearly 40% of our inventory, which is just amazing for three days. Now, we'll start the restocking process and get ready for the fall season. We will continue to carry a full supply of firearms, scopes, and ammo until the end of the year. By that time, hopefully, we will have sold our business and be ready to turn it over to new owners. If that happens, I'll probably stick around part-time just so I can continue to harass some of my long time customers and friends.

Thank you all for your great support for these many years!

Back
Top Bottom