Speedfeed 3 Stock + Side Saddle Possible on Mossy 500?

Hi all,

I've searched high and low through numerous websites on this but can't find an answer. I have a Mossberg 500A and currently have a Speedfeed 3 Stock en route. I would like to know if I can fit a TacStar Side Saddle on the Mossy as well. I've read in a few places that it can interfere with the forend, but it all depends on what the forend looks like. Anyone here know if it's possible or would I need to do some work (to either piece) to make it fit? Thanks!

Get out a tape measure, measure the forend and post back. No, seriously. I'll have an answer for you as soon as you do that. Or find a pic on the internet of the exact gun and post the link.

Either way, I believe the 500A is the model with the extended magazine tube and synthetic, short, ribbed forend. Did yours come with the synthetic short forend? If so then it is similar to the one with the speedfeed stock anyway. If this is the case then the forend needs no modification and you can put a 6 round side saddle on without any problems.

Last edited:
Thanks Bobkatt! I even went to Midway in my search, but apparently was too focused on the side saddle instead of the stock itself. Appreciate the help!

Now if I could just find some reduced recoil 00 or #4 buckshot....

Back
Top Bottom