Springfield show

Where were the people who were going to wear the hats from Kiver's buy? Wore mine, passed by the donut wagon 3x at ~10, but didn't see any others around.

Had my hat on. hit the D&D just after 10. .....It was quite crowded. Next time I will pm my cell. Saw an M1 Carbine for $375 and was really contemplating it. It had a cut trigger guard. Well I put it down and waited for my buddy to purchase his .22. Went back and it was gone.

I happen to be in the area this afternoon and decided to check the show out. I was all excited when I came across a 9mm hk usp compact for a great price. CT dealer... Oh well. Stopped over at Remsport and picked up a 9mm barrel and slide. Not like the old days that is for sure...

I went early saturday and it was packed and as always high prices. I was able to scrounge up some mini-30 30 rounders (the good kind), haggle an ok price on some .30 carbine, picked up a tactical charging handle latch, and of course a $5 wooden mortar box. all in all i was pleased with the deals i got but it was slim pickings

I did not find many deals on Saturday, but I spent most of my time chasing my 2 year old around. He had fun and it did save me money....[smile]

Back
Top Bottom