• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

St. Louis Official Wants To Designate Parks As Child Care Facilities and Ban Guns

Sounds easy but far from it. One of my wife's friends wanted to open a day- care business in her home. The amount of legal, regulatory and training requirements quickly discouraged her. First of all, no guns allowed in the home. An inspector goes through every drawer and closet in your home. You are required to have drawer and cabinet locks in your kitchen so other peoples' kids cannot get their hands on kitchen cutlery. Everyone living in the home gets background checked by the cops, mega liability insurance policy must be in place, on the spot surprise inspections. The list goes on. This joker had better do his research before he gets St. Louis and its taxpayers into a heap of trouble.

They are working so hard to ban the 2A that they will open themselves up to billion dollar liability lawsuits and uninsurable risks when kids get hurt in public parks as "childcare facilities" operated by the state. Massive own goal due to being blinded by illogical spite.

I'm not convinced much child care is going on in st.louis. Even so, f*** those commie politicians!

It would only pertain to you if you do not have a permit. There are many places in Missouri you cannot carry without a permit even though they have Constitutional Carry. Other than the Federal restrictions, the only place you cannot carry in Mo even with a permit is on a bus or on the Metro Link.

It would only pertain to you if you do not have a permit. There are many places in Missouri you cannot carry without a permit even though they have Constitutional Carry. Other than the Federal restrictions, the only place you cannot carry in Mo even with a permit is on a bus or on the Metro Link.
Wow, super gay. I would totally ignore that unconstitutional commie BS! Especially in St. Louis!!!

Back
Top Bottom