Standish Gun Show

Anyone been to the Standish gun show in Bridgewater in the past? Is it worth checking out?

It's running Feb 1-2 and was thinking of going but wasn't sure if it's a big show or if it's small.

Thanks!

Small.

The one time I went, I was working the GOAL table and it was about 80-90% "sportsman's show" with very little wrt guns other than hunting lodges, etc. I don't think we sold more than 2 GOAL memberships all day and I've never been back. This was probably 10 years ago, so no idea if it's any better today.

Got back a little while ago.

Very small but interesting show. More guns, ammo and accessories than I expected. Definitely $6 worth of fun (with coupon).

Same crazy high prices on everything, but a few knick-knacks that might be of interest.

Went today. Talked to Jim Wallace a bit and bought raffle tickets for GOAL raffle. Talked to Fred (50BMG)
for a while, paid my dues for 2014 and came home. Saw a couple of items I would like to buy, but passed.

20 minutes in and out. Less there then last year. Plenty of beat up passed around ammo for double current prices. Nice friendly club, good food.

Not bad actually picked up hard to find carry ammo at below avg price just have yo make an offer also found some nice prebans that were reasonable, Thanks Chris good to meet you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom