Steel Challenge Match - Pioneer Sportsmen Club 9/30/06

The rules on the Pioneer Sportsmens page are dated 2004. Are they still valid??? They talk about a whole bunch of stuff that doesn't seem relevent to this match. Anyone have any more info?
This sure sounds like a lot of fun.

-Cuz.

The rules on the Pioneer Sportsmens page are dated 2004. Are they still valid??? They talk about a whole bunch of stuff that doesn't seem relevent to this match. Anyone have any more info?
This sure sounds like a lot of fun.

-Cuz.

Basically the safety rules and the power factor rules are what is the concern. After that, the crew at Pioneer is pretty easy to get along with.

If you have further suggestions for other matches (including the possibility of a SCSA santioned event in the spring) let Mike know.

See you there,

Gary

Cuz,
If you go to the Pioneer link it has Mike Briggs e-mail address and telephone number - I am sure he'll be able to answer any of your questions..

Thanks. Already done. Mike and I have exchanged a few emails. This sounds like a lot of fun. Not sure I'll be any good at it but thankfully that's never stopped me before.

I'll see you guys bright and early Saturday morning. Planning to shoot my revo, limited gun and also the 22. I never get to do this stuff with my MKIII.

-Cuz.

I saw that you can shoot more than one. I am planning on shooting my 627 with iron sights in stock revolver and my 627 V-Comp with C-more in open revolver.

Looking forward to this one so I will see you there. I am trying to rally a couple of the guys that shoot the matches at MRA and IPSC to go too.

-Matt...

Sweet. See you there. I was trying to get Jeff, Dave and Zeke to go with me.

Perhaps I will join you shooting rim fire as well.... If I am going to drive that far I might as well shoot as much as I can!

-M

Back
Top Bottom