• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stephanie Brainerd, Mom of Two, Working A Second Job Delivering Pizza, Ambushed, Murdered By “Customers”

I thought after Lincoln freed all the blacks, the US bought the country of Liberia for the expressed purpose of dumping, I mean repatriating all the blacks back into the home continent? What happened to that plan and execution?

I thought after Lincoln freed all the blacks, the US bought the country of Liberia for the expressed purpose of dumping, I mean repatriating all the blacks back into the home continent? What happened to that plan and execution?

"The US" didn't do that, black nationalists did and it was basically a scam.

"I'd open every cell in Attica, send 'em to Africa!"

If I ruled the world - Nas

Liberia‘s formation took place decades before the Civil War. Lincoln floated the idea of moving freed slaves to Liberia as well as parts of the Caribbean. But he realized Liberia logistically was impossible. And smaller attempts in the Caribbean failed. Liberia was formed by “freedmen” but in the early 1820s.

Hood blacks drive me nuts. They have made their way into healthcare and absolutely refuse to work with white people it seems.
My recent foray back into the hospital as a nurse didn’t go well. I never encountered this before as severely. We had this hood lady in the doctors office I was working in.. she was Loud and acted like a teenager and did no work. Glad she’s gone!

I think it’s because no one wants to work in healthcare anymore so they hire anyone in the name of diversity.

Oh and before anyone starts. My boss, and two of my doctors are educated blacks who dispise hood shit!

Hood blacks drive me nuts. They have made their way into healthcare and absolutely refuse to work with white people it seems.
My recent foray back into the hospital as a nurse didn’t go well. I never encountered this before as severely. We had this hood lady in the doctors office I was working in.. she was Loud and acted like a teenager and did no work. Glad she’s gone!

I think it’s because no one wants to work in healthcare anymore so they hire anyone in the name of diversity.

Oh and before anyone starts. My boss, and two of my doctors are educated blacks who dispise hood shit!
It's more about class/culture than race. I would much rather live next to a black family man who's into guns than a white whiny bitch Karen. Unfortunately though the distribution is skewed.

Great, more murder threads for NES.
And polluting General.

From 2019 ... what is the point of this thread? ... is it to start another racist thread on NES?

I see Gay4HK already jumped on that.

Back
Top Bottom