WTS Steyr Mannlicher M.95 Long Rifle Straight Pull 8x56mmR

ILikeIke

NES Member

Description : Appears to be 1917 dated, S Marked barrel for updated 8x56mmR cartridge. Great Bore. Tough action, requires force to cycle. Missing Handguard, front sight, safety, and some magazine parts, follower is there though. Stock has a crack at the wrist. One of the screws for the trigger guard (to receiver) for some reason was shortened and has minimal threads that engage with the receiver. Will need some parts before being shootable. Please inspect photos

Selling Terms : Face to Face preferred, must have LTC or C&R. Can ship at buyers cost to an FFL or C&R

Price : $250 Check or Cash

Contact Information: Message me here or email me at [email protected]

Pictures:
IMG_6365.jpg
IMG_6378.jpg
IMG_6380.jpg
IMG_6381.jpg
IMG_6382.jpg
IMG_6379.jpg
IMG_6377.jpg
IMG_6376.jpg
IMG_6375.jpg
IMG_6373.jpg
IMG_6374.jpg
IMG_6372.jpg
IMG_6371.jpg
IMG_6370.jpg
IMG_6367.jpg
IMG_6368.jpg
IMG_6366.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom