Sticky: 2012 Northeast Combined Highpower Schedules

Now that Reading has their 2012 Schedule up I am posting a combined schedule spreadsheet that lists the primary clubs mostly in the Southern NH / Mass Area but it also lists Bolton Vt and Scarboro Maine.

Here is a link to it;
http://www.nfga.org/highpower/pdfs/2012 NE Highpower Schedules.pdf

We are doing a 3 club rotation on the Northeast Regional now.
Reading had it last year, Scarboro has it this year and we will have it back at Nashua next year then repeat this rotation as long as all 3 clubs are willing or another club get's into the rotation.

The spreadsheet I created was mainly used to coordinate the State Championship Matches between NH, Mass, Maine and Vermont. We made every effort possible to schedule each of theses States Championships to be on different weekends.

It was also used to help coordinate the NH Highpower Rifle League schedule and Prone vs Cross the Course matches between Nashua and Reading.

All that being said it will obviously be the most usefull for the people that frequent the clubs that are on the spreadsheet.

If anyone would like an .xls version of it so they can modify it to the clubs they shoot at more frequently just email me at gsmith223 at comcast dot net and I will send it to you.

George

Last edited:
ya forgot Hampden George! j/k man. thats awesome (just printed it out)

I do think I *might* make a journey up to Hampden this year, they're doing the maine state SR championships I think.

I've never shot at Hampden but I have D Dow sending me the schedule so I can add it in.

It's a hell of a drive from down here but they come to my matches once in awhile so it's only fair to go shoot theirs if the schedules
are agreeable.

Here's what I just got from Dave.
I actually allready had their Champs and EIC in the xls under Other.

As of November 12, 2011

2012 Hampden Rifle & Pistol Club
High Power Schedule

January 15 - Indoor NMC

February 12 - Indoor NMC

March 4- Indoor NMC

April 15– 3 x 600 match

May 6 – RMC & Garand

June 17 – RMC

June 23* – Garand State Championship; Presidents Match (30 shot Pres Course)

July 14* – Maine Service Rifle Champs(80 shot RMC)

July 15– LEG and Garand

August 19 – RMC & Garand

September 16– RMC & Garand

October 7 – 3 x 600 match

Note: The June 23 Match will consist of a 50 shot Garand State Championship, and a separate 30 shot Presidents match.

*matches are on Saturdays, all other matches are Sunday

ok new shooter to HP question....I never shot HP and would like to try. What events are good to go to @ reading. I confused as to the descriptions of the events. League 1 2 3 ect ect canadian big bore ?

depends.

if you have a basic idea how to shoot offhand (which i would imagine you by this point), you can probably handle a league match.

Do you know how go get into a sitting and prone position? As long as you have a good quality rifle, and good ammo to use @ 300/600 yards, any one of us could give you the come up's to get you on paper at any given distance. The clinic reading is running is not meant for beginners.

i have been useing my RRA NM with 69gn hornady FMJHP with 24.2gns varget. @ 100 yards I went from low 300s with 55gn fodder and a 16" stag carbine with 30.00 detachable rear sight jan 2011 to low 400s with RRA and reloads nov 2011 shooting once a month. I feel I can hit the target as long as the wind isnt to crazy? I just dont want to drive all that way and find I cant shoot.

Thanks for putting that up George. I went to my first match last year at Nashua and am looking forward to really hitting it hard this year.

Back
Top Bottom