still waiting for the M&P free mags

Has anyone gotten their 2 free mags from S&W yet? If so how long did it take? I sent my rebate card in on november 1st and am still anxiously waiting [thinking]

i recall waiting almost 8 weeks for my $100 rebate check when I got my SW1911 and over 15 weeks for my Magazines when I got my M&P this summer. they arrived within three weeks of each other if that's any help.

Good luck with that. I waited over 3 months if I recall correctly. And it took me 3 more calls to customer service to get some mag extensions sent out.

it (they) will come...

there are threads from this summer all over NES about the same thing.

i remember seeing one at least every other week or so.

It took me over a month, but that was when the demand was low. They'll get them out there, despite the company's financial woes they are selling tons of M&Ps.

Try calling 888-426-4650. This is the rebate line. They can check on your rebate for you. I just sent mine in today and the form said to expect 8 weeks for them. ANything longer and I would call them for sure.

please tell me your kidding [shocked]

Nope. I bought it in Feb this past year and mailed the rebate forms right out. I got my check in early May or so. But the mags.... late August or so.

I actually had a LONG chain of emails back & forth with their Customer Service.... they were just on backorder.

It didn't bother me, they were still free.

My M&P9c mags came today, after about 7 weeks. BUT they were the non-pinky extension version, and I had indicated on the rebate form a preference for the extended mags. Ugh. Looks like I'll be calling the customer service line, unless anyone has the opposite problem and wants to trade!

My M&P9c mags came today, after about 7 weeks. BUT they were the non-pinky extension version, and I had indicated on the rebate form a preference for the extended mags. Ugh. Looks like I'll be calling the customer service line, unless anyone has the opposite problem and wants to trade!

I indicated for the extended mags as well (.40 cal) and got 2 compact ones, oh well free is free

Has any one had any luck getting the extended mags?

I checked the product code matched the ones with extended finger groves and wrote on my rebate form "please send mags with finger extension bases if possible"...

I got the ones without :) Although I'm told if you call customer service and ask nicely they'll send them for free.

I was able to find some mags from another online vendor with the extensions in the mean time so I bought a few. Also folks have told me that the fingerless bases are good for carry etc. so I'm going to try them out and see now that I have a bunch of both.

It took 1.5 months give or take.

Last edited:
I prefer the flat base for carry so I carved a groove in the bottom edge for my pinky to sit in and it worked out well for me.

Back
Top Bottom