Strong Women, Strong Girls

Think there is any room in this organization for Olympic target shooters or other female role models who shoot?

Annie Oakley?
SAS?
Anyone?

WELCOME to the homepage of Strong Women, Strong Girls!

The mission of Strong Women, Strong Girls is to build upon the lessons learned from strong women throughout history to help girls and young women become strong women themselves. By building communities of women committed to supporting positive social change, Strong Women, Strong Girls works to create cycles of mutual empowerment for women and girls.

Strong Women, Strong Girls has created an innovative after school model that uses the study of contemporary and historic female role models, mentoring relationships with college undergraduate women, and skill building activities to help at-risk girls in grades 3-5 build positive self-esteem and skills for life-long success.

HARVARD GAZETTE ARCHIVES

Strong Women, Strong Girls: Undergraduate's organization is devoted to closing the 'self-esteem gap' that widens as girls enter high school

Strong Women, Strong Girls
Creating communities of strong and successful women today, supporting the strong and successful women of tomorrow

I will take care of any "self-esteem gap" my daughter may ever think exists by teaching her how to kick ass and take names in every sense of the word.

That is a father's job.

I will take care of any "self-esteem gap" my daughter may ever think exists by teaching her how to kick ass and take names in every sense of the word.

That is a father's job.

Roger that! Of course, the system's approach to the problem is to medicate most boys in order to remove and confidence in their ability to do anything, then simply instilling an empty, meaningless feeling of pride and self-esteem in all the helpless victims.

Ken

That's how I brought up my daughters. They have been trained or at least been made familliar with every type of weapon I can show them, from spears and axes, to high powered rifles, and nearly everything in between.

That's how I brought up my daughters. They have been trained or at least been made familliar with every type of weapon I can show them, from spears and axes, to high powered rifles, and nearly everything in between.

And I bet their boyfirends/husbands have been very well behaved. [laugh] [wink]

Back
Top Bottom