• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

T-Mobil fines for 2A related messages

download (2).jpeg
Carly Marie Foulkes is a Canadian model and actress who became known for appearing in a series of T-Mobile myTouch 4G television commercials, in which she often wore pink/magenta-and-white summer dresses.

Lets all get upset over nothing!!!

Anti spam policy nothing burger
It had that "Facebook feel" to it when I clicked the thread

Been good 4 years since I deleted all my social media accounts (got sick of the intel gathering) and can still hear the fake/dubious/misinterpreted/exaggerated claims like it was yesterday

Hey re-post this paragraph or all your photos become public!

Lets all get upset over nothing!!!

Anti spam policy nothing burger

No, it’s more than for anti-spam.

It prevents non-consumer accounts from sending texts related to Sex, Hate, Alcohol, Firearms, Tobacco (SHAFT), when they are perceived to be illegal.

It prevents non-consumer accounts from sending texts related to Sex, Hate, Alcohol, Firearms, Tobacco (SHAFT), when they are perceived to be illegal.

So all you butt smugglers bringing Newports into Mass better be careful about mentioning it in your text messages.

View attachment 832638
Carly Marie Foulkes is a Canadian model and actress who became known for appearing in a series of T-Mobile myTouch 4G television commercials, in which she often wore pink/magenta-and-white summer dresses.
I have “googled” her so many times

Attachments

• IMG_6182.jpeg
    IMG_6182.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 31
I'm not seeing that if you send gun pix to your friends that your mobile phone service gets suspended and you pay money to the man. I do see that if you use their service to spam "certain things", you'll get in trouble.

The standard being applied to text on a national level does not even require the perception of illegality. Requests to have a text originating number of the "approved" list does not provide a mechanism to have legal application of any SHAFT item approved.

When I applied for a 10 digit approval, there was no categorization of "allowed with an age gate" as mentioned in the short code guide.

Short codes (typically 5 or 6 digit numbers you can text to or from) cost $500 per month if you want a generic one; $1000 per month if you pick a vanity number (any sequence of digits you choose, not just one that spell common words).

Back
Top Bottom