Tapatalk for iPhone

I'm surprised how frustrating it is, lol. I didn't realize how often I hop on there when I'm out and about. Tapatalk does make it easier [smile]

Ive now added an Android phone with working Tapatalk to supplement my iPhone in my EDC tactical ninja loadout. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Still a problem for me, too.

One note about Tapatalk in general:

I can browse even more efficiently than on an actual full screen computer.

It is so smooth to use and navigate. Even on a small iPhone 4s, it is a breeze to use and so intuitive.

Of course, it takes longer to type up a post, but for browsing it is faster.

Thankfully I still have my home computer but I can not wait till Tapatalk gets working again.

Just a quick update for everyone - I'm working with the developers of tapatalk to figure out what's going on here... it's something to do with the classifieds but they haven't quite nailed it down yet.

I'm hoping to have a fix in place for this sometime soon.

Just a quick update for everyone - I'm working with the developers of tapatalk to figure out what's going on here... it's something to do with the classifieds but they haven't quite nailed it down yet.

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update!

Sure thing - also, I apologize for the delay. I've been stuck on post for a while here due to some new equipment training and continue to be stuck for the remainder of this week. The internet is.... less than reliable up here to say the least.

Sure thing - also, I apologize for the delay. I've been stuck on post for a while here due to some new equipment training and continue to be stuck for the remainder of this week. The internet is.... less than reliable up here to say the least.

No problem at all. Life often gets in the way.

but the scenery and freedom beats Massachusetts [smile]

Any update? The withdrawal is becoming acute[sad]

Tapatalk guys are working on a custom build of their server software for our site - it appears that we've ran into a bit of a unique bug that they had yet to discover.

Hoping for a solution within 24 hours.

Tapatalk guys are working on a custom build of their server software for our site - it appears that we've ran into a bit of a unique bug that they had yet to discover.

Hoping for a solution within 24 hours.

cool! thanks! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom