• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taurus is Smoking Weed *rant time*

That’s a .500 SW Mag. A well known members one. 4” barrel
Mrs. Mountain was raving about shooting a .460 at her Women On Target class, so one of those is on the acquisition list. LOL no they didn't have all the ladies shoot a 460. Only the Mrs. and one other chick were comfortable shooting it. Full mag loads too.

Mrs. Mountain was raving about shooting a .460 at her Women On Target class, so one of those is on the acquisition list. LOL no they didn't have all the ladies shoot a 460. Only the Mrs. and one other chick were comfortable shooting it. Full mag loads too.
Out of 45-70, .460, .454 casull, .44 mag, .50 AE, .500 sw mag, etc. the .460 was the snappiest one.

None made me cry or pee myself.

Good on Mrs. Mountain!

.460 is awesome and it loves H110 if you reload.

I’ve had a few of their older guns and never had an issue. Can’t say that for S&W. So I don’t automatically hate Tauri because the internet says so.

This however, is gayer than two brothers kissing and their hot chick cousin taking pictures.

I’ve had a few of their older guns and never had an issue. Can’t say that for S&W. So I don’t automatically hate Tauri because the internet says so.

This however, is gayer than two brothers kissing and their hot chick cousin taking pictures.
Wondering if that’s a first cousin or several times removed?

Rock island auction has the ultimate in home defense coming up in October. Imagine breaking in and seeing this thing pointing at you.
Screenshot_20230908_121301_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230908_130708_Chrome.jpg

Rock island auction has the ultimate in home defense coming up in October. Imagine breaking in and seeing this thing pointing at you.
View attachment 796646View attachment 796647

I am looking for a cannon to put facing the door. The wife thinks I am joking, but I have the perfect spot, I just keep spending my money on rifles and reloading supplies. LOL

I am looking for a cannon to put facing the door. The wife thinks I am joking, but I have the perfect spot, I just keep spending my money on rifles and reloading supplies. LOL
I've got my bid in. Right at my basement door it will be

Back
Top Bottom