• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Facebook is insane.

I joined a group on Facebook that posted stuff about M1A rifles, and asked a question that if I was going to stock in 1000 rounds of ammo for SHTF, what is cheap, but tolerable quality? I know I can buy $2.50 a round, high quality stuff, but I'm looking for range ammo.

FB sends a message that I violated FB standards against no gun posts. They deleted the question.

If this is the case, how do any gun groups exist there?

And how does Zuckerberg, a Jew, support any gun control? Didn't he learn anything from 7 million dead Jews under Hitler, and tons more under a bunch of other tyrants?
I've heard that Marketplace and Dating are the only two reasons to have FB. f*** that. I terminated my FB back in 2013 and haven't looked back

proud to say i don't use facebook. kinda looks stupid telling the world where you are on vacation at a given time. but i would like to know more about the fb marketplace though. i can't seem to get that to fly...probably a good thing when the smoke clears. i'll sit with it one day and figure it out. people seem to pick up "good stuff cheap" as jerry ellis use to say.

I get your frustration, but, you joined a website that is essentially run by the feds, explicitly hostile to freedom of speech, and is anti-2A, happily clicked “sure thing” and agreed to their terms and conditions that allows them to restrict whatever they want on their platform.

He’s surrounded and protected by a team of former elite military personnel. He has no regard for individual rights, nor does he give a sh*t as to whether you have a right to own a firearm. He matter of factly talked about how the FBI contacted them about shutting down certain topics about hunter Biden prior to the 2020 election, and providing them with information on users without warrants, and he saw nothing wrong with complying.

As others have said, delete Facebook. You’re essentially logging on to a site run by the federal government and freely giving them all of your meta data, not that they aren’t collecting it from everything else you (and all of us) do online.
They also paid half a billion dollars to rig the 2020 election by providing 100% of all voting drop boxes in (D)emocrat cities across america. Why would any company do something like that?

I joined a group on Facebook that posted stuff about M1A rifles, and asked a question that if I was going to stock in 1000 rounds of ammo for SHTF, what is cheap, but tolerable quality? I know I can buy $2.50 a round, high quality stuff, but I'm looking for range ammo.

FB sends a message that I violated FB standards against no gun posts. They deleted the question.

If this is the case, how do any gun groups exist there?

And how does Zuckerberg, a Jew, support any gun control? Didn't he learn anything from 7 million dead Jews under Hitler, and tons more under a bunch of other tyrants?
Zuckerberg is about as much Jewish as Adolph!! Wake up!!

I deactivated my acct before the 2020 election.. too stressful reading so many dipshits who I thought were sane rational smart people..

I am able to check 3 FB groups without having an acct.. My Elks lodge, my son's music school, and my sportsman's club...

there's also a neighborhood group in another town that I watch because they're fighting a permit that helped a company obtain. Crazy Karen page..

Been banned so many times, really only use it for the chat feature with my close friends group now
you can keep FB Messenger but deactivate your account.

Back
Top Bottom