WTT Tavor X95

jseeks

NES Member
Greetings Shooters of the Northeast!

Got something old and outdated just collecting dust but isn’t a complete pile of poo-poo?

Looking at joining the rest of the 21st century with rails and optics?

… the IDF got you more bricked up than Grandpa’s blue pill ever could?

I come bearing a IWI X95 (black) with an 18” long barrel, an EOtech 512 (was primed for a paint job but my ADHD kicked in and moved on to other projects… ooooo squirrels), two magazines (one pre-ban 30 and one P-Mag 10/30 10 rounder… it’s the one that looks like a naughty 30 round PMag but deceives you like a push up bra), a BCM vertical grip, and 100 rounds of Norma 55 grain ammo (all free of charge). It still has the box, but I no longer have the rail covers (they’re a pain to work with when attaching accessories… think of it as saving you a trip to the trash.) In total, it’s had less than 700 rounds through it.

What do I seek?

Pre-ban AK’s, semi autos rifles or handguns from the Cold War Era to the 90’s of similar value. Steyr SPP, Daewoo’s, IDK if it’s interest ing/cool enough I may say yes.

Thanks for looking!
Justin Seeks

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_3375.jpeg
    IMG_3375.jpeg
    952.8 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3373.jpeg
    IMG_3373.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3374.jpeg
    IMG_3374.jpeg
    498.5 KB · Views: 98
Back
Top Bottom