• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank you for add

OP I’ll be gentle with you since you’re brand new, on the off chance that you just don’t know what you’re doing.

Posting items for sale is restricted to paid memberships, and that business is done in the classified section of the site, not in this sub forum.

Respectfully you should delete your post and go read some basic posting rules and membership requirements if you intend to stick around. If not the Mods will delete it for you.

OP I’ll be gentle with you since you’re brand new, on the off chance that you just don’t know what you’re doing.

Posting items for sale is restricted to paid memberships, and that business is done in the classified section of the site, not in this sub forum.

Respectfully you should delete your post and go read some basic posting rules and membership requirements if you intend to stick around. If not the Mods will delete it for you.
Sorry I will make sure I read everything … still tryna find delete post options

Back
Top Bottom