• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Bubba effect

All Troop C ever does is ambush speeders on I-84 between exit 67 and 71 and occasionally set up 'DUI checkpoints' around the UConn campus lol. When you actually need the cops patrolling for some shit like this, they fail. How did 200+ cars get a chance to amass at that Big Y intersection in a sleepy town without any LE intervening?

Why don't they just encourage these people to do donuts in the parking lot behind the mall, instead of taking over intersections, blocking ambulances, etc. Hell give out ribbons and trophies for best smokeshow or drift around the smallest circle. I don't care what tf they do, just don't do it on the roads. And you damned well better not be submitting insurance claims & making everyone else's rates go up because of your dumbf***ery.

Why don't they just encourage these people to do donuts in the parking lot behind the mall, instead of taking over intersections, blocking ambulances, etc. Hell give out ribbons and trophies for best smokeshow or drift around the smallest circle. I don't care what tf they do, just don't do it on the roads. And you damned well better not be submitting insurance claims & making everyone else's rates go up because of your dumbf***ery.
You really think these guys are insured

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJIdqzbZ6A

And this goes to show you LE in the US is based on the fact that 99.9% of the population are law abiding. If that gets down to 99% the police are helpless.

Saw the same thing happening in the Summer 2020 riots. Nothing they can do.
I don't think our numbers are really that high. Or at least I hope there's a greater level of civil disobedience, especially where it's a victimless crime.

Back
Top Bottom