• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Only Two Living US Mass School Shooters Who Are Not Incarcerated

So let me get this straight, the state forgave them for KILLING people "because they were kids? " **** that noise... those two faggots should be in jail/looney bin forever. Way to go, probably inbred ******* legislators. [rolleyes]

I know why that one kid wants a CCW... because he knows someone is going to eventually issue a "correction" against him.

-Mike

Soooo you can't get your CCW if you have a DUI but If you kill 5 people your good to go huh!?!? Murica!!

A means to an end I guess. When these sick little monkeys kill again, the 'kiddie courts' will get a revamp.

They have a couple killers here in Mass that were minors when convicted and will be released (if not already).

Did anyone actually read the linked article? They were both charged as "delinquent juveniles" which at the time in Arkansas (rightfully, IMO) meant they couldn't be held past the age of 21. That isn't white privilege, a phrase I personally find revolting. It is the law.

The one for applied for his carry permit was denied as he failed to correctly list the address of the penal institutions he lived in.

The other one was caught with some dope and a gun and sentenced to 12 or 14 years, but stayed in longer because of different charges.

People here don't seem to realize that you can't have it both ways: either you have uninfringed upon natural rights, or you have privileges that can be taken away at the whim of your "betters".

Did anyone actually read the linked article? They were both charged as "delinquent juveniles" which at the time in Arkansas (rightfully, IMO) meant they couldn't be held past the age of 21. That isn't white privilege, a phrase I personally find revolting. It is the law.

The one for applied for his carry permit was denied as he failed to correctly list the address of the penal institutions he lived in.

The other one was caught with some dope and a gun and sentenced to 12 or 14 years, but stayed in longer because of different charges.

People here don't seem to realize that you can't have it both ways: either you have uninfringed upon natural rights, or you have privileges that can be taken away at the whim of your "betters".

I read it, the bottom line is the legislators ****ed up back when they wrote that law because they never created a bridge in it to account for "children" doing heinous shit. Apparently they fixed the law right after these guys got the slap on the wrist, so its kind of moot, but its still pretty absurd.

-Mike

Apparently they fixed the law right after these guys got the slap on the wrist, so its kind of moot, but its still pretty absurd.
No more absurd that denying someone their rights for a minor offense they pled out to as a juvenile, during a period of their life where they would be denied a public defender, and for all practical purposes, did not get to make the decision of "spend the parent's retirement money or cop a plea".

Back
Top Bottom