The Powderhorn, Hyannis, MA

I did business with the Powderhorn today for the first time and will be going back. I guess things have changed in 15 years. I also think the mods should delete this fifteen year old negative thread so that people using the forum (or even worse using Google search on the internet) don't get the wrong idea.

Also for all you Cape Cod residents saying that you would rather drive the hour to 4 Seasons to avoid the Powderhorn I would highly suggest that you drive over to Westport instead and check out Shooters Supply. Shooters will meet any price that 4 Seasons has and as far as reloading supplies goes they are great while 4 seasons is not even an option.

I did business with the Powderhorn today for the first time and will be going back. I guess things have changed in 15 years. I also think the mods should delete this fifteen year old negative thread so that people using the forum (or even worse using Google search on the internet) don't get the wrong idea.

Also for all you Cape Cod residents saying that you would rather drive the hour to 4 Seasons to avoid the Powderhorn I would highly suggest that you drive over to Westport instead and check out Shooters Supply. Shooters will meet any price that 4 Seasons has and as far as reloading supplies goes they are great while 4 seasons is not even an option.

Is Powderhorn still a bonded (extortion) warehouse? What do they charge for fees?

Unless someone can show me that the ownership has changed, I don't think deleting the thread is a good idea. If there's been some regime change in management or whatever there then you or someone who reps the store is free to post on it.

Back
Top Bottom