This father of four was killed when a perp unloaded extended pistol mags on random cars along a busy street. Guess the state.

Poses an interesting question.

If you were driving down that street and he started shooting at you, what would you do?

To a man who is so obviously turning his life around.

No surprises in the details.☹️

“Surveillance footage captured Julio Cesar Rodarte as he emptied an entire magazine worth of bullets at passing motorists, loaded another and continued shooting at around 6:30 a.m. June 3 on State Street near the intersection of West 7th Street in San Jacinto…..Rodarte, who was convicted of carjacking in September 2004 in Monterey County, remains in custody.”

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/ma...rnia-motorists-killing-1-charged-with-murder/

I love how there’s zero police chatter between the guy who rams them and everybody everybody else. He just comes in hot. I’m all for running them over but I think half speed would work just fine without wrecking the cruiser. I wonder if that guy got in trouble.

But hey, if you’re gonna do something, you don’t do it halfway

I’d love it if it was a female officer did that I just hope he didn’t nick that vehicle in the driveway because otherwise they’d have to pay for it. I don’t watch it again and again and again and again giggity giggity.

Perfect, just the suspect and a retaining wall.. thank God, there weren’t children on the other side of the wall. I don’t like taxes, but I don’t mind us paying for that cruiser. f*** that guy.

Mad Max level shit!

The second guy on the radio is hilarious. “Jesus Christ” he’s like wtf was that?! “Man down.”

Maybe for once, that human bean bag toss was ruled to be justified! I hope!
Come on guys the officer was just de-escalating things… I guarantee when that guy got back to the squad house everyone looked at him/her sideways.

Maybe for once, that human bean bag toss was ruled to be justified! I hope!
I think it was. I was quite a while ago.
Come on guys the officer was just de-escalating things… I guarantee when that guy got back to the squad house everyone looked at him/her sideways.
I would have given him a fvcking high five. I remember watching it multiple times and laughing my ass of everytime

Back
Top Bottom