This is #4: Trans kills on Easter Sunday

"Six days before the murder, Lopez was arrested and charged with felonies for allegedly threatening a BiMart shopper with a knife in another Oregon county. Lopez was quickly released without bail"

I would hate to be anyone who was associated with this person's arraignment on that case.

1. Trans guy shopping at BiMart???? [rofl]

2. If a Trans person is caught speeding or stealing or Jaywalking, are we going to post it here with another #???

3. IS this #5 - a Trans person hurt the feelings of an NES member. [rofl][rofl][rofl]

1. Trans guy shopping at BiMart???? [rofl]

2. If a Trans person is caught speeding or stealing or Jaywalking, are we going to post it here with another #???

3. IS this #5 - a Trans person hurt the feelings of an NES member. [rofl][rofl][rofl]
So a year from now, you are going to tell us that there is no trans violence problem.

Death Wish 28: Looking for TRANSportation!

What we need is a society that values fathers. Again, as I've said at least 2x this week, a few cuffs behind the ears at 8 or 10 and this shit doesn't happen. We've got 60 years of evidence that removing dads from households turns a society to poopoo.

What’s with conservatives being obsessed with trannies? Brutal murders are committed all over by cis-gendered people but we’re following crime reports in a city across the country which no one from NES would ever visit?

Death Wish 28: Looking for TRANSportation!

What we need is a society that values fathers. Again, as I've said at least 2x this week, a few cuffs behind the ears at 8 or 10 and this shit doesn't happen. We've got 60 years of evidence that removing dads from households turns a society to poopoo.
Exactly this plus our .gov run education system.

Back
Top Bottom