This Southerner has gone green!

I may not be a Northeasterner, but I figured it was about time to pay my dues. Thanks for letting me hang out around here.

Nothing wrong with living in AR. Some of the friendliest people in the world there. I'm from Mtn Home area myself. Welcome aboard!

Btw you will need to root for the Razorbacks. It is a requirement.

¡Hola, corpito!

Greetings from another Arkie, even though I currently live on the Texas side of Texarkana (can't wait to get to New Hampshire, though!)

After I make the move, I'm going to have to figure out how to get SEC football and basketball via satellite or online. I suspect it ain't gonna be cheap, unless I can get an ISP that includes ESPN3.

I plan to do my best to fit in, with two exceptions: the only hockey game I've watched in my life was the Americans vs. Russians at Lake Placid in 1980, and I don't plan to add to the total; and, the Patriots and Tom Brady suck! (But, I will happily adopt the Red Sox as my AL team, even though the NL is vastly superior and I will continue being a lifelong Cardinals fan (and, booooo Yankees!)!)

I grew up in Mtn. View; God willing I'll be back in the hills before too much longer!

Welcome.

Just move two states north. ;)

Seriously, I grew up in the Ouachitas and explored the Ozarks throughout my college years, and it was amazing how much NH looks like AR, but with higher peaks.

Back
Top Bottom