This Weekend::: MAINE STATE OPEN RIFLE CHAMPIONSHIP / Who's Shooting it?

Nice pics Pat. What was Mike's score on that target he was holding?
That's a 199 with ?X. Kyle B pulled the target for him to have. He shot a 198-4x on Sunday. He has been hammerin' it this year.

Another guy in the club took all the pics.

I'm shooting after a layoff of a few years. Used to shoot in Reading a lot and Nashua a few times. Yes, I've gotten wet more than a few times. Worst was a drive home from Quantico with everything soaking wet. Home at 2AM and in work for 7AM, smelled like a barn in the car. By the time I got home from work, everything that could rust...DID. Being a golfer I know that showing up when it rains and not caring about getting wet gives you the upper hand.

From what I see, the weather is too iffy for Sunday. Wet is one thing but an hour and a half shorter drive to Nashua on Sunday if the weather is reasonable just works for me. It will be good practice for the upcoming LEG match the end of the month. Save me money at the outlets also! My name is Bob Joyce. Hope you don't have a reason to hold that against me if you know me. I shot the Mass Memorial and the NY State Championship this year.

Highscore / Bob,

Thanks for coming to shoot at NFGA last Sunday and nice shooting!
That was a solid HM score you shot.
http://www.nfga.org/highpower/pdfs/20120909_NHHPRL_Match_5.pdf

I hope you enjoyed the range and the match and we will see you regularly in the future.

Back
Top Bottom