time to stock up

i will be going to holbrooks show tomorrow.i plan on stocking up on 9mm reloads.is it worth "stocking up" on this ammo? i plan on buying alot of this stuff,is it worth the investment,and can i trust buying from people? (for range use only)

I personally would not buy reloads from just any hillbilly with a press. Be sure it is a reputable person. If they are reputable, I'd say buy whatever you can afford. Better to buy now than never.

The time to stock-up was before 11/4/08.
Now is the time to catch up.

Did that....and am damn glad I did. Stocked up prior to the election. Went heavy on 9MM and .45ACP and also cases of 12 GA for Skeet.

Fortunately, my wife agreed and there was no hangup given the spectrum. Grin, still have Lake City 30.06 for my Weatherby, IMI 185 and 230 gr. for my 45's, a goodly stash of the 9MM for steel plate, and more than enough of .22 and .22WMR to hold me for years. Even my .357 is solid.

As I said, my wife is very understanding and is a peach. The stocking took a lot of bucks. The payback will be over years. Will not have to order ammo for anything I have for many moons. Perhaps in a few years I might have to start looking at bargains again. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom