Today was a proud day

in about ~4 weeks, my girlfriend will be able to legally carry a handgun in Massachusetts.

She's been shooting with me for almost 3 years now, and just last month officially moved here from NH (yea, yea, i know. dont remind me!...hopefully, it's only for a few years til we can buy a place...besides, we need more soldiers to fight the good fight in this republic)

She took her MA S.P. Safety class @ Mystic Valley Gun Club, passed with flying colors, as well as passing her NRA RSO course with me a few weeks back. We called and made an appointment last week, and brought her down to see the licensing officer in Saugus (great guy, cant say enough good things about him), and processed her paperwork. 20 painless minutes later, we were out of there with a smile and a handshake. Class A / no restrictions. She was a little anxious going in (she always is), but came out smiling.

Now if only I could get her to shoot highpower with me! oh well....i'll pick my battles....baby steps, after all.

Jasper,

A giant helping of congratulations!

My wife and I often shoot together and you can't beat enjoying shooting with a great partner!

I probably couldn't stay married to an anti.

Back
Top Bottom