• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tom Selleck Firearm Collection To Be Auctioned In May

The 1911 is going for between $10-15k..... Cmon guys, lets put our pennies together!!!
Not worth it, I’ve seen how much he banged that thing up jamming it in the back of his jeans and then jumping into his Ferrari. He did kill a Soviet spy with it, though, so it has some notoriety.

Is there any tv show or movie where the character, who is supposedly well-versed in handling firearms, uses a holster? I was watching the first season of narcos the other day and the dea guys didn’t even have holsters for their own duty weapons. Just pickup their loose gun off of a desk and cram it in their waistband.

Not worth it, I’ve seen how much he banged that thing up jamming it in the back of his jeans and then jumping into his Ferrari. He did kill a Soviet spy with it, though, so it has some notoriety.

Is there any tv show or movie where the character, who is supposedly well-versed in handling firearms, uses a holster? I was watching the first season of narcos the other day and the dea guys didn’t even have holsters for their own duty weapons. Just pickup their loose gun off of a desk and cram it in their waistband.
Well I mean, they’re more or less in Mexico….so why not Mexican carry?

Miami vice?

Yes. Watch any of the Jesse Stone movies. In several of them, you will see Tom Selleck as Chief Jesse Stone perform a tactical reload.

Yes. Watch any of the Jesse Stone movies. In several of them, you will see Tom Selleck as Chief Jesse Stone perform a tactical reload.
I've never heard of the Jesse stone movies. Just googled.....there are a bunch of em. Are they any good?

I've never heard of the Jesse stone movies. Just googled.....there are a bunch of em. Are they any good?
Outstanding mini series in this household. There’s 8 I think and I’d have to get off my lazy ass and open the drawer to see.
Binge watching it is still fun all these years later with a storm blowing outside and a fire in the insert.

FTR I love Abby and Jessie not pumping a few rounds of 45acp into his chest was a disappointment but gets two into the chest of that ugly creature who shot her.

ETA my wife says I can bid!! She loves Tom and says he can put his shoes under her bed anytime. Maybe a gun will suffice 😂

Last edited:
Outstanding mini series in this household. There’s 8 I think and I’d have to get off my lazy ass and open the drawer to see.
Binge watching it is still fun all these years later with a storm blowing outside and a fire in the insert.

FTR I love Abby and Jessie not pumping a few rounds of 45acp into his chest was a disappointment but gets two into the chest of that ugly creature who shot her.

ETA my wife says I can bid!! She loves Tom and says he can put his shoes under her bed anytime. Maybe a gun will suffice 😂
Watched night passage this morning. I searched on the smart TV and "crackle" steaming service had it for free so went with it......damn "crackle" kept buffering and locking up. But 30 minutes in andni was hooked so had to back out of crackle and pay $3.99 for it on demand. Was worth it.... it us a good show may watch another one tomorrow.

Highlights:

1. Putting boomer down sucked
2. "In a fight....front sight" is classic
3. Now I want to dig out my 1911 holster and carry mine today instead of my j frame 🤣

Watched night passage this morning. I searched on the smart TV and "crackle" steaming service had it for free so went with it......damn "crackle" kept buffering and locking up. But 30 minutes in andni was hooked so had to back out of crackle and pay $3.99 for it on demand. Was worth it.... it us a good show may watch another one tomorrow.

Highlights:

1. Putting boomer down sucked
2. "In a fight....front sight" is classic
3. Now I want to dig out my 1911 holster and carry mine today instead of my j frame 🤣
You might as well buy the series. One episode is not enough for the full effect.

And when he was wounded and had to shoot left-handed, he chose a revolver.

Suit: "Why not an ambidextrous safety?"
Jesse: "They're too weak and prone to break."

Truth. Plus, they irritate the piss out of my trigger finger knuckle.

I have the whole collection, but it was a combination of ripping DVDs and buying them from iTunes. I don't think the whole collection is available on any one platform.

Amazon Prime has had a few Jesse Stone movies in rotation. I watched the first 3 a couple months back. Looks like they have another set available now. Not sure if they are rotating them in order or not.

I love how she tries to tell him that it's not a personal attack lol. She brought him on the show to plug a movie and then put him on the spot in front of her clucking hens with her anti gun nonsense, what a pig. I love watching people like her get outclassed by their opponents.

View: https://youtu.be/27fJ1qKobiQ

I was thinking higher than that… 1 of 4, and only one in private circulation with the other two in the museum???
Agreed, I'd be really surprised if it only got 10 -15K. I'm not really a series 80 guy but that is a sweet pistol. Magnum PI's 1 of 1 custom colt commander, hell ya sign me up.

Indiana Jones Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom