WTS Tools

I am trying to go cordless with more things now that technology has come such a long way and in doing so I am trying to consolidate to one brand so I am putting a bunch of up for sale. All this stuff was my personal stuff used in a commercial environmental but never abused or used as company tools. I am having trouble posting pictures right now but am working on it. I can text pictures though. I will be adding more stuff as I go through stuff.

18v Makita cordless kit with 2 drills/ hammer drills one is the better drill with steel chuck rated for 5/8", 1 impact driver, sawzall, 6 1/2" skill saw, flashlight, 3 chargers (1 is finicky about working), 3-3ah batteries, 2-2ah batteries, large Makita carry bag $130 stuff is a little scratched up from normal use but otherwise works great

Makita 110v/ cordless radio white a little discolored but works fine $30

Makita 14.4 cordless kit This is older but batteries still charge and work fine.
Drill, impact, droplight, 2 batteries, case and charger $30

Bosch 14.4 drill. It saw very little use, I drown the charger and never replaced it. Comes with drill, case and 2 batteries needs charger. $10

Bosch hammer drill model 1194vsr. Older drill but other than some rust on the chuck looks great. Needs a key for the chuck. $15

Milwaukee Heavy Duty 1/2" "D" handle drill. I used this as a mixing drill so there is some thinset stuck to the body of the drill but cord and everything is in good shape. Comes with side handle but needs chuck key. $50

Bosch 1587AVSP top handle jigsaw and case. In great shape other than the base plate has a hair line crack going through it at a weak spot (popular spot to break). Replacements are short money but it functions find, it's just when trying to cut very hard materials it tries to bounce some. It's a great older jigsaw with actual metal parts. I still using one but have 2 and a Fastool one also so am letting one go $45

Mwaukee 6511 Sawzall. This is a old model that comes in the metal box. Still works and is remarkably clean. The foot is bent some but can be bent back or replaced. It has 2 speeds. This isn't and new plastic tool this is the old school metal kind of tool that was built to last. Metal box shows a little age/ rust but hinge and latch are fine. $20

All tools located in Douglas,MA. I work a ton of hours so don't have time to go really far to meet up.

Cash only

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom