traveling from Randolph, MA to North Attleboro

tpm

I traveled to Randolph, MA today. On my way home back to North Attleboro are there any gun shops that would be worth checking out? I looked at the gun shop map and saw a couple that could be on the way depending on the route but I don't know if they were worth going into.

If you don't mind the hypoteneuse route...
Rt 3 south to Exit 16, Route 18, Hunters Trading Post is right behind the Honda dealer, adjacent to the drycleaners.
Continue on Rt 3 south to Plymouth and head toward the waterfront... There's a place on Court street whose name escapes me.
Take the new rt 44... Super mega giant wallmart has ammo and some limited accessories, and Dicks sporting goods, at the first exit.
Then Rt 44 west to Rt 18 and up to Fat Cat (in the process of clearanceing and closing, call beforehand as they are supposed to be open only on weekends.)
Back to 44, north of 58 to Outback Arms and Archer (I think)
Back to 44 again and to home.

Avoid Northeast Trading in N. Attleboro. Could check out American Firearms School in N. Attleboro. Zero Hour in Easton definitely.

Thank you to all those who posted some ideas. I ended up traveling down to Zero Hour and had a good talk with Rick. I enjoyed the "this is the free America zone so feel free to look at or hold any gun you see" policy.

Back
Top Bottom