• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tucker Carlson interviews Vladimir Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigben111435

NES Member
Watched the entire interview.

Couple things....

Putin begins the interview with an intense history of Europe/Asia.
he is quite verbose in his responses
tucker carlson seems to ask the right question at the right time, which appears to be a heavy task with such a loquacious speaker

My takeaway from this is,

1. how long in history do we draw borders? according to him it is like 862AD

2. Putin is hedging big on China

3. the American view of the word compared with other nations can be best described as "short"

The other nations who believe against America can smell the fear in Americans like a Kiss fan smells a virgin

In 1860, Russia stole over 300,000 sq miles of land from China, and I think that eventually China will want it back. Modern/communist China never ruled Taiwan, so they can piss off.

My point is that Putin can count on China for a while, but I bet Xi will be wanting that land back in a few years after Russia is bled dry.

In 1860, Russia stole over 300,000 sq miles of land from China, and I think that eventually China will want it back. Modern/communist China never ruled Taiwan, so they can piss off.

My point is that Putin can count on China for a while, but I bet Xi will be wanting that land back in a few years after Russia is bled dry.
Isn't that the kicker though?
Everybody wants to revert to the time when their borders where the most expansive?

Doubtful since China is heavily dependent on Russia's fresh water and oil. They just created pipe lines going through mongolia to feed china.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom