• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Turncoat Gun Shop Owner

Ohio is still trying to be “The Northeast?”
I dont know man... but it is 2024. So if Ohio geographically FEELS like they are part of the Northeast then we have to just accept them for where they want to be part of. We need to stop this bigotry of geographically fluid states. We have to respect their feelings!!!

The New England Litmus test - are there Patriots or Bruins stickers on cars, jackets on people, and patches on jean overalls? You are in New England.

Once you see Yankees, Giants, Jets, Rangers, you are now in the toilet, and once you see Devils, you are in the septic tank. Continues south to the leech field, and you find Wizards.

Browns, Bengals, Cavaliers and Reds are those annoying neighbors who haven't mowed their lawn in four years, and if they did, you'd think it was a junkyard. Why did they bring home those 3 rolls of chain link fence? Chicken coop? Scrap? Abstract art? How about the 5 random small motors that if weren't seized when brought, certainly are now? No one knows.....

The New England Litmus test - are there Patriots or Bruins stickers on cars, jackets on people, and patches on jean overalls? You are in New England.

Once you see Yankees, Giants, Jets, Rangers, you are now in the toilet, and once you see Devils, you are in the septic tank. Continues south to the leech field, and you find Wizards.

Browns, Bengals, Cavaliers and Reds are those annoying neighbors who haven't mowed their lawn in four years, and if they did, you'd think it was a junkyard. Why did they bring home those 3 rolls of chain link fence? Chicken coop? Scrap? Abstract art? How about the 5 random small motors that if weren't seized when brought, certainly are now? No one knows.....
What town in "western mass" do you live in? Or better yet, just show us a picture of "what" you live in, lol.

55 is a lot........ BUT what did him in was selling any of them. Now he becomes a firearms manufacturer and is in deep s#*t.

"According to the criminal complaint filed in the Stark County Courts, a member of the FBI’s Safe Streets Task Force found evidence Machamer was producing “ghost” guns and selling them to unknown subjects."

What town in "western mass" do you live in? Or better yet, just show us a picture of "what" you live in, lol.

Momma sez I can't take pictures of the traillor on account of the gubment finding out where she stashed all of her mint-thol cigarettes. She says they're her "retirement" . Better than gold she sez.

I'm still around and wondering how the f*** I got dragged into this.
EC the OP tried to explain it was a bad structuring of thoughts. He's been a member for a long time, used to buy from that dealer, remembered you good advice on GBBs and threw them together poorly.

[cheers]

Back
Top Bottom