Two hunters 'become first Americans to die from ZOMBIE DEER disease' after eating infected venison

Sunmary:

Study proves nothing.
Lots of "maybe" and "we believe" but nothing. Also 2022, but this is shared in 2024? ... why? ... could it be because we are close to hunting season in Wyoming?

More junk.

Read this:

Close???? Sept 14. That's a mere 144 days. (Or was the article close to hunting season. I'm already on page two. Around the Horn. Too late to go back. ROFL)

Wyoming is essentially "ground zero" with regards to CWD in the U.S., I have a feeling there are a lot of people eating CWD meat and don't even know it.

1713893948166.jpeg

Sunmary:

Study proves nothing.
Lots of "maybe" and "we believe" but nothing. Also 2022, but this is shared in 2024? ... why? ... could it be because we are close to hunting season in Wyoming?

More junk.

Read this:

Its all part of the WEF plan to starve people to death.
This has been around for a long time, but they are trying to scare people.
No gardens, no deer meat, no chickens, must register your chickens and your garden. No gas stoves, not wood fires. No wood heat, no gas heat, no oil heat.
Later it will be illegal to take the "Kings Deer". How DARE you hunt, grow, or make your own food!!!

RC

1. Sounds like they ate a deer that CLERARLY had CWD, not just MAYBE had CWD.

2. The infographic on teh "how to tell". . . . what does a depressed deer look like? [rofl]

3. This was never a surprise. My aunt's dad died of mad cow from beef he ate in England back in WWII. Prions be prions. It took 50 years for it to finally take George. I always liked George. But eating prion-infected meat CAN lead to getting prions in your body.

IIRC, they aren't sure how it spreads in deer. Hell, they can't really explain how deer have Covid either, so there's that. (Not just them having Covid, but how rapidly it spread.)
The moose I saw up in Maine with the similar disease were pretty easy to spot. They walk like a drunk, normally in circles. Didn't even blink at a Ranger walking up with a gun to put it down.

I saw maybe a dozen moose over the 8 years I was up there, not counting how many were hit by vehicles, which isn't really an indicator, but I bet at least one or two of them probably had it.

The moose I saw up in Maine with the similar disease were pretty easy to spot. They walk like a drunk, normally in circles. Didn't even blink at a Ranger walking up with a gun to put it down.

I saw maybe a dozen moose over the 8 years I was up there, not counting how many were hit by vehicles, which isn't really an indicator, but I bet at least one or two of them probably had it.

More than likely it/they had brainworm.

Its all part of the WEF plan to starve people to death.
This has been around for a long time, but they are trying to scare people.
No gardens, no deer meat, no chickens, must register your chickens and your garden. No gas stoves, not wood fires. No wood heat, no gas heat, no oil heat.
Later it will be illegal to take the "Kings Deer". How DARE you hunt, grow, or make your own food!!!

RC

Call me when cats and dogs are living together or they start putting us into the Duracell pods to power the hive. ROFL!!!

C'mon, man. Get a hobby. I hear shooting guns is fun and stress-relieving.

They are slowly doing everything I posted in different states and government buildings.
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not happening.
Watch some of the Davis or WEF videos on YouTube.

RC

They are slowly doing everything I posted in different states and government buildings.
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not happening.
Watch some of the Davis or WEF videos on YouTube.

RC
EVERYTHING is now off the table. With the exception of Soylent Green.

The thing about CDW, at least from what I have read, is the deer doesn't necessarily have to look sick. Eventually they look sick, but they can have it and not show symptoms for a while.

Anyway, all those States have testing. In Michigan you can drop the head at certain locations. I believe Wyoming does something similar. I was also told it is illegal to leave Wyoming with deer brain matter (I didn't research the law).

Back
Top Bottom