Two reasons why you should become a GREEN MEMBER!!!

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
Howdy All

Just throwing this out there to all you "Registered User's".

Nows the time to become a GREEN MEMBER !!!

NES will be going to the Springfield Armory on the 5th of April to tour the armory.

NES will be going to the S&W factory and the S&W Shooting Center on the 6th of April.

If these tours interest you than follow this link -NES-Membership- ,
and become a green member , than sign up at one or both of the posts for the tours in the NES Members Forum section to go.

Hope to see more of you registered members become green and enjoy the benifits of being a member of NES.

David

Green is Good!

Oscar_The_Grouch.jpg

Great post, David, and rep points inbound. I hope you won't mind me adding a third reason:

NRA is currently offering Life Memberships for only $300 if you're sponsored by a current Life Member. I've already sponsored 43 new Life Members and LenS has done a number as well. But . . . ya gotta go green first. If you do, you'll find a post on how to get your $300 Life Membership in the NES Members Forum.

There are too many reasons to list if you ask me but two is a decent start. So much goes into running this board and my measly $21 is the least I can do to help support something that means so much to me. Reps inbound.

Last edited:
Don't forget all the great Members only shoots ............. like the one happening tomorrow!

Oh and the fabulous group buys for stuff like ammo, stripped AR lowers, and Eotech products to name a few.

plus if you join right now, Dereck will send you a $50 gift card to Home Depot

What are you waiting for?

The most important reason to go green is your paid membership helps Derek keep the board running.

True. If you want a purely financial reason, participating in one or two group buys is almost guaranteed to repay the $19 you spend. The friendship, kindness, and camaraderie that I've seen displayed at NES events goes far beyond any $$ amount.

I agree completely. My green membership just lapsed and I can't afford to renew. But if I can pull out this crisis the first thing I'll do is renew.

Whoever did that, thank you. I will post a green karma at the earliest possible opportunity. I'm a finalist now in a competitive bid for a very large contract, the first I've seen in over a year. If I win it, all will be well again.

Great post, David, and rep points inbound. I hope you won't mind me adding a third reason:

NRA is currently offering Life Memberships for only $300 if you're sponsored by a current Life Member. I've already sponsored 43 new Life Members and LenS has done a number as well. But . . . ya gotta go green first. If you do, you'll find a post on how to get your $300 Life Membership in the NES Members Forum.

Don't mind at all, the more the better. I think it was $500 or $700 when I did the easy pay life, $300 a great deal. [thumbsup]

Whoever did that, thank you. I will post a green karma at the earliest possible opportunity. I'm a finalist now in a competitive bid for a very large contract, the first I've seen in over a year. If I win it, all will be well again.

Good luck with the contract.

Tommy

Last edited:
Just went green! I have only been on this site for a few days but I am amazed at the wealth of info. God knows I love learning about firearms!

Back
Top Bottom